What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service.
- To provide analytics.
- To store your preferences.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytical cookies: We may use analytical cookies to analyze how the Service is used and to monitor Service performance.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and how to manage them by visiting the following third-party websites
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/